No Vacant Positions At This Time
Ask about Summer positions that we offer!
Analytical Services, Inc. provides a rewarding & friendly work environment. No matter the position, every teammember must be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment, and be capable of
working under stress. We offer competitive wages, healthcare benefits, and vacation. ASI will remain to withold a strong set of workplace policies in order to obtain an ethical, safe, and
efficient work environment.
Growth and expansion is our driving factor, we are constantly looking for hard-working people to become members of our laboratory. Need to find a location for an internship or a college summer
job? We are here to help! We love having an extra set of hands, and helping each other grow! No matter your skill or education level, we encourage you to apply.
- For persons with a laboratory or chemistry background, we encourage you to apply for a Laboratory Analyst. This is a full time position, and at least a bachelor's degree in a chemistry,
biology, environmental studies, or equivalent field is necessary. Depending on the exact position and instrumentation necessary to use, more experience may be required.
- For persons without a science background, but are still interested in learning how to perform laboratory analysis, we encourage you to apply for a Laboratory Technician. Must have a
highschool diploma or equivalent.
- We also offer part time positions.
- Laboratory Courier work 2-4 days a week, drive a company vehicle to a scheduled location for sample pick-up, and delivery of bottles. Must be able to remain compliant to Standard Operating
Procedures of sample handling and storage, and complete paperwork with every sample. Aall lab protocol applies to drivers. Must have a clean driving record, and be able to obtain
- Part-Time Laboratory Help is a position available to anyone who has obtained at least a high school diploma or equivalent. Tasks include basic maintainence, light tasks, and assistance to
Please email a cover letter explaining which position(s) you would like to apply for, along with a professional resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, stop in and see Carrie! We would love to discuss how we can join forces!